27 Jul 2008

Back To The Black

It's been a long time coming and I have now run out of excuses to put it off! I am heading back into the Warhammer 40,000 universe after being away from it for a good few years. I got given some a small battle force of Space Marines by my friend last year and I have been building and painting them off and on since then. The real back to black moment was the release of the new rules and my friend Vinci stating that he wanted to get back into it and would I be willing to as well!

Now from reading the paragraph above you may be forgiven in thinking that I'm not enthusiastic about all this. Well to set you straight I am very much into Warhammer 40,000 and have been since we first starting playing way back when at school. And to prove it I have created this here blog to track and share my progress in this hobby.

For the rest of this blog I'm going to try and keep it to the Fire Eaters Space Marine Chapter and my adventures with them. Hope you enjoy the journey.

1 comment:

Siph_Horridus said...

Ah, how it all starts. I was recently back into it all after a ten year break - boy how it has changed since Rogue Trader and 2nd Edn. I'm liking DoW, DoW2 and 5th Edn lots.
Started our blog too late last year to share and hopefully inspire, I see you've found us.