13 Jul 2009

Forth coming attractions

Well as you can tell I haven't been very busy on the blog front for at least awhile! However I did manage to get time last night to change the template, something I have been meaning to do for a long time. The template is a very slightly modified version of Connexion from www.bloggertricks.com if you haven't had a look at other Blogger templates other than the Google ones I throughly recommend having a look. The title graphic I can't really take any credit for, it's the results of me following a nice tutorial on flame text in Paint Shop Pro! If your interested you can find it here. This new template has highlighted just how bad my photography and image layout is in the earlier posts, if I get the motivation I will go back through them and tidy them up.

Just to prove that I haven't been completely lacking in any hobby stuff, here are couple of previews of models that I have been working on. Both have stories attached and they will be the subject of my next posts. Enjoy.

No comments: